Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Links

Only two links here. First, 20 stupidest GI Joe vehicles. I had several of these, as did MoLT. At the time, they were anything but stupid. H.A.V.O.C. was probably my favorite GI Joe vehicle for a good year. My favorite caption is for the Cobra Pogo Ballistic Battle Ball (#4): "Oh for crying out loud. This is going to get someone killed." I also laughed when he calls one of the Rattler's weaponry "that gay little turret." The Rattler was also a mainstay in any of my ops against MoLT.

2. Michael Cera has a new comedy/docu-drama coming out about his real-life relationship with girlfriend Charlyne Yi, who played the scene-stealing stoned girlfriend in Knocked Up. Count me there.

1 comment:

J said...

man i loved my night raven and hydrofoil - cobra always had the best vehicles. it was a symptom of one of their leadership failures - tons of money on R&D, very little on training people to fight.