Friday, June 27, 2008

Blasphemy

I'm with Kottke on this one. The guy at NY Magazine ranks Pixar films from best to least best like so:
1. Monsters, Inc.
2. Finding Nemo
3. Toy Story 2
4. Ratatouille
5. Toy Story
6. A Bug's Life
7. The Incredibles
8. Cars
So rather than give him a stern talking to, I'll just give you the Pomeroy Kinsey list below.
1. Finding Nemo
2. The Incredibles
3. Toy Story 2
4. Ratatouille
5. Toy Story
6. Monsters, Inc.
7. Cars
8. A Bug's Life
It took all my strength not to put The Incredibles in the first slot, but I couldn't. Finding Nemo is really a masterpiece, so it gets #1. And I really loved Ratatouille, but I personally prefer Toy Story 2. What's your ordering?

2 comments:

J said...

Here's mine:

1. The Incredibles
2. Ratatouille
3. Monsters, Inc.
4. Finding Nemo
5. Toy Story 2
6. A Bug's Life
7. Toy Story
8. Cars - I haven't seen this one though

scott cunningham said...

I have to confess that I put Finding Nemo in #1 out of peer pressure. Personally, I prefer The Incredibles to Finding Nemo, though I love them both. Argh - decisions!