Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Mariah Carey-Jay Z Remix

It's no secret that I'm a huge Mariah Carey fan. Or rather, let me set the record straight, I'm a huge Emancipation of Mimi fan. I bet if I looked at iTunes, I've listened to that sucker 100 times. I rode my bike to and from school for all of 2005-2006, and everyday I think I played that damn album on my iPod. I'm not too interested in getting the new lamely-titled E=MC2 (but of course, that's like poetry compared to The Emancipation of Mimi, so don't judge a Mariah Carey album by its cover). I may pick it up, but I probably won't. Having said that, if it sounded like this Jay Z remix, I would definitely get it. Shout out to the Queen of Media for bringing it to my attention. I just wish I knew how to embed those pink radio songs onto here, but that's a Perez thing I guess.

No comments: