Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Delegates

I don't know why I keep going to InTrade Predictions Market, since it has been totally contradictory over the last few months (no better/worse than polls, though). I just read that Obama has a slight delegate lead after SuperTuesdsay of 847 to Clinton's 834, though, and inTrade shows the two at the closest I've ever seen: last traded price on Clinton was 49.9, and last traded price on Obama was 49.4. So really, it's a complete tie. It's a tie after SuperTuesdsay, and it's a tie in the predictions market. This is turning out to be one of the more exciting political races to watch, I'll have to admit. First, McCain comes out of nowhere and basically clinches the Republican candidacy out of Romney and Giuliani's fingertips. Then, the Obama-Clinton race is in a dead sprint with no clear winner between the two.

No comments: