Saturday, December 8, 2007

What Kind of Christian Am I?

The Tim Keller kind apparently. At least, I think that's Keller in the picture. Seriously, though, this is actually eerily acccurate. I am from the Deep South, I was once Southern Baptist, and I am a member of the PCA. I like that they're 85% sure I'm a "High Church Nomad," too, which though I've never heard of that term, upon hearing that there exists such a category, I immediately liked it and will now proudly wear it like a badge.






What Kind of Evangelical Are You
created with QuizFarm.com
You scored as Evangelical Presbyterian

You're an Evangelical Presbyterian, probably a member of a PCA church. Sound theology and reverent worship are important to you, but so are outreach and ministry to the community. You are likely to be from the deep South, and perhaps at one time you were Southern Baptist.


Evangelical Presbyterian


90%

High Church Nomad


85%

Moderate Evangelical


55%

Reformed Baptist


50%

Baptist


40%

Presby - Old School


25%

Conservative Evangelical


15%

Fightin' Fundy


5%

No comments: