Thursday, December 6, 2007

Heroes Post

Totally geeking out, rather than working on this exam I just wrote. Ugh. I hate writing exams. Something many students probably don't understand - teachers hate exams more than students. I hate, hate, hate, hate exams - hate writing them, and especially hate grading them, and then I hate the ex post realization that my tests were too easy/hard and that therefore my distribution is skewed badly in need of some kind of correction. Anyway, I just saw this in my inbox. A short snapshot from an interview with Tim Kring, creative force, director and producer of the NBC series Heroes. He gives a little info about volume 3's substance, which will apparently deal primarily with the villains (hence the name of the volume, "Villains"). I suspect that even though Hiro went back and put Adam Monroe in a coffin, where he was buried alive, in fact Sylar will get him out. How in the world are they going to get Sylar to play nice with other bad guys, though? The guy surely won't be persuaded that he actually needs help. He could just cut their brain in half, steal their powers, and do whatever it is they can do. He'll have to be persuaded that he actually needs the physical body, and the experience, strategically. I'm pretty sure Sylar's sights are on Peter Petrelli, the Company, Mohindar, and maybe Molly. And of course we know Maya wants him dead. I also predict she's going to learn how to focus her poison directly at people, rather than simply killing people in her general proximity. Okay, back to game theory.

No comments: