Sunday, November 18, 2007

Hipster PDA

Money's tight around this household, thanks to Christmas looming, our house sitting unsold, and the recent purchase of a super sweet furnace for said unsold house (SWEET!). The much coveted iPhone is therefore on indefinite hold. But, this much is clear, I need something to help me organize or I will quickly get fired. This week I had several appointments on the same time which I had forgotten, and it was not pretty let me tell you. I am trying to suppress the memories of people's looks of disappointment even now as we speak. In the meantime, I'm printing out my brand new hipster PDA, PocketMod. I found some Mac hacks that I'll probably use more of the time. My goal will be to print out a new pocketmod each Monday that will cover the week at hand. Each pocketmod will have: week at a glance, month at a glance, and Monday-Saturday daily calendars.

No comments: