Thursday, November 29, 2007

Heroes Poll

I commented the other day (no. 3) that I thought Maya and Nicky would be the ones who died. According to this informal survey of self-selected responders, that is what most people out of 350 who responded said as well. I'd already heard through the grapevine that Nicky dies, but I thought it was at the end of the season 2, so I wasn't sure. But, I'm hearing that everyone is so disappointed in the creative execution of season 2, that they're truncating the season completely, so it's a good bet that she'll be the one who goes next week. She'll sacrifice herself before Suresh can get to her with the cure, in other words. Maya will die, but hopefully not at Sylar's hands, otherwise Sylar will own a pretty bad ass power in which he kill everyone around him. So I predict she dies in some other fashion. Maybe a suicide like that girl from season 1 who could make people do whatever she wanted just by suggesting it to them? She killed herself so that Sylar wouldn't get her awesome power, just as he was about kill her, so maybe Maya will do something like that as well.

No comments: